CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL REPAIR

Protect your home.

Circuit breakers protect the electrical circuits in your home by stopping the flow of electricity if there's an overload or other electrical fault. Signs of a failing breaker include a breaker that can't be reset, is hot to the touch, or looks or smells burnt.


Did you know that a fishy smell in your home is often a sign of overheating electrical components (breakers, outlets, wiring)? Many electrical components are made with heat resistant chemicals, but if those chemicals overheat, they emit an odor that smells exactly like ... fish.   


Working with electricity is extremely dangerous. Contact us. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Electricalpanel-GettyImages-78480279-59ba895c396e5a0010ee0d5a_edited.jpg